Get support or involve to our core facilities:In order to fulfill our aims, we shall proceed step by step as mentioned below depending on facilities available.
- Conducting research and research collaboration related to our Research Groups (Join Us Here)
- Conducting training and education for young scientists/ students on cutting-edge techniques on in vivo and in vitro systems
- Assisting in (a) writing of scientific report/article/project proposal, (b) grammatical editing and preparation of of high quality figures/graphs.
- Providing research support such as analysis facilities of experimental samples or data
Education Tools:We shall be trying to provide information on molecular and biotechnological research that may help you to enhance your knowledge.
- Techniques used in Molecular Biology
- Genetic Markers- RAPD, RFLP, AFLP
- Genetic Markers like SSR, ISSR, microsattelite and minisattelite
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance – DNA Fingerprinting
- DNA extraction basics
- Cell culture techniques
- siRNA transfection in cells
- What is Bioinformatics and how to use?
- How to Write a Scientific Review Article?
- Easy ways to increase citations of your articles
- Guidelines for writing review or research articles-ABEx Bio
Analytical and Designing Tools/Sites:By using the below mentioned tools or softwares, you will be able to analyse biological data. In case of any help need to understand, please contact us.
- Primer/gene sequence designing or checking by Primer-Blast (Tutorial)
- Promoter sequences for qRT-PCR from the Promoter Database
- Analysis of microarray data using Gene Expression Omnibus (GEO)
- Analysis of gene expression using Nephroseq (kidney), peroxisome database and Susztak Lab tools
- Analysis of gene or protein using Expression atlas-EBML and geneontology database
- Analysis of microRNA target genes using microRNA.org, TargetScan, miRDB, miRSYSTEM, and miRBase
- Protein domain searching using InterPro (Tutorial) and Motif Scan (Tutorial)
- How to find ORF in NCBI? (Tutorial) and protein sequence from Database Tutorial
- Prediction of translation of a gene sequences using EMBOSS Transeq (Tutorial)
- Prediction of secondary structure of protein by SWISS MODEL
- Searching for transcription binding sites using UGENE Weight Matrix plugin (Tutorial)
- Analysis of molecular docking using AutoDock Vina and molecular visualization using VMD
- Multiple sequence alignment tools – MAFFT and GUIDANCE
- Alignment refinement tools – Gblock
- Analysis of Maximum likelihood tree – PhyML
- Secondary structure analysis – RNA structure, Mfold, and SSU-align
- Phylogenetic tools – Cipres Science Gateway
- Epidemiological database on 130 countries with 300 diseases
- Image bank for biological subjects for graphic design
- List of biological database of your choice
Additional supports (Send message):
If you are interested to get involved in Research with us,
Join Us Here
Or email us to :